Skip to content Skip to sidebar Skip to footer

You Know Me Im Your Friend

I'm Shady

Eminem


Twelvemonth:
1999
3:31
223
#seven

 Struggling with I'k Shady? Become a amend singer in thirty days with these videos!

Who came through with ii glocks to terrorize your borough (huh?) Told you how to slap dicks and murder your girl (I did!) Gave you all the finger and told you to sit and twirl Sold a billion tapes and still screamed, "F*** the world!" (I'g Slim Shady) so come and kill me while my name's hot And shoot me twenty-five times in the same spot (Ow!) I recollect I got a generation brainwashed To pop pills and fume pot 'til they brains rot (uh-oh) Stop they claret menses until they veins clot I need a hurting shot, and a shot of manifestly scotch Purple haze and acrid raindrops Fasten the punch at the party and drink pop (gulp gulp) Shaved my armpits and wore a tank top Bad Male child, I told you that I tin can't end You gotta make 'em fear you 'fore you lot make 'em feel you lot So everybody buy my south*** or I'm a come and kill you lot  I got mushrooms, I got acid, I got tabs and aspirin tablets I'm your blood brother when you demand, some practiced weed to set up you free Y'all know me, I'm your friend, when you lot demand a mini-sparse (I'thousand Slim Shady) I'grand Shady!  I similar happy things,  I'm actually calm and peaceful (uh-huh huh) I similar birds, bees, I like people I like funny things  That make me happy and gleeful (he he he) Like when my teacher sucked my wee-wee in preschool (Woo!) The ill blazon, I stab myself with a steel spike While I blow my brain out, just to run across what it feels like 'Crusade this is how I am in real life (mm-hm) I don't want to simply die a normal death, I wanna be killed twice (uh-huh)  How you lot gonna scare somebody with a gun threat When they high off of drugs they haven't even done yet (Huh?) So bring the money by this night, crusade your married woman Said this the biggest knife she ever saw in her life (Help me! Help me!) I try to keep it positive and play information technology cool Shoot upwardly the playground and tell the kids to stay in schoolhouse (Stay in school!) 'Cause I'thousand the one they can relate to and look upward to better Tonight I think I'll write my biggest fan a f*** y'all letter  I got mushrooms, I got acid, I got tabs and aspirin tablets I'g your brother when you need, some adept weed to prepare you free You know me, I'k your friend, when you need a mini-thin (I'1000 Slim Shady) I'1000 Shady!  I listen to your demo tape and act like I don't like it (Aw that s*** is wack!) Six months subsequently you hear your lyrics on my s*** (What? That's my s***!) People don't buy s*** no more they just dub it That's why I'g still bankrupt and had the number one gild hit (Yup, uh huh) But they honey it when you make your business public So f*** it, I've got herpes while we on the subject (uh-huh) And if I told you I had assistance y'all would play it 'Crusade yous stupid motherf***ers think I'm playin' when I say it Well, I do take pills, don't do speed Don't practise crack (uh-uh) don't exercise coke, I practice fume weed (uh-huh) Don't do smack, I do do shrooms, exercise drink beer (yup) I just wanna brand a few things clear My babe mama's non dead (uh-uh)  She's nonetheless alive and b****in' (yup) And I don't have herpes, my dick's but itchin' Information technology'south non syphilis, and as for existence aids infested I don't know all the same, I'm likewise scared to get tested  I got mushrooms, I got acid, I got tabs and aspirin tablets I'one thousand your blood brother when you need, some good weed to set you complimentary You know me, I'chiliad your friend, when you demand a mini-sparse (I'yard Slim Shady) I'k Shady!  (Ha ha ha ha)  I told y'all I was Shady! (Ha ha)  Y'all didn't wanna believe me! I'grand Shady! And that's my proper name

 Struggling with I'm Shady? Become a meliorate singer in 30 days with these videos!


Citation

Use the citation below to add these lyrics to your bibliography:

Missing lyrics by Eminem?

Know any other songs past Eminem? Don't keep it to yourself!

Scout the vocal video

I'one thousand Shady

Browse Lyrics.com

Quiz

Are y'all a music master?

»

Which Beatles song was banned from the BBC for its lyrics?
  • A.Why Don't We Exercise It In the Route

  • B.Check My Car

  • C.I am the Walrus

  • D.Wild Honey Pie


Don't miss Eminem's

Upcoming Events

»

  • Fri • Apr 22 • 7:thirty PM

    Robin 2, Wolverhampton

nashaulty1996.blogspot.com

Source: https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/2636294/Eminem/I%27m+Shady

Post a Comment for "You Know Me Im Your Friend"